General Store Aniri Art Terms and Conditions
- 1 – provider, the TNC
(1) Suppliers and contractors for the goods shown in the shop “Aniri Art” Irina Toncheva, Karl-pound-Weg 4, 83661 Lenggries (hereinafter referred to as “Provider”).
(2) These terms and conditions form part of any contractual agreement between the provider and the respective customer. Conflicting Terms and conditions of the customer are excluded.
- 2 – Goods Offers and Contracts
(1) The provider of the products shown in his shop “Aniri Art” users to purchase. The color display of the articles on the website may vary slightly depending on which internet browser and monitor settings of the Purchaser; these deviations are technically never entirely avoidable.
(2) Goods selection, contracting and contract management in German or English.
(3) The provider delivers within Germany as well as in all other countries of the European Union, after Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland.
(4) The customer selects the desired product, and makes contact with the shop “Aniri Art”. The customer always has the option of viewing the data given in the context of the order and to modify or cancel the order in full before issuing his order desire.
(5) For the goods shown in the shop of the provider, the provider a binding purchase offer. The provider confirms the conclusion of the contract by e-mail (Order Confirmation).
(6) For supply obstacles or other circumstances that preclude the performance of the contract, the seller informs the customer by e-mail. A partial delivery only after approval by the Purchaser.
- 3 – Prices and Payment
(1) All product prices are final prices plus. Shipping costs. The invoice shall be issued without mention of VAT, based on § 19 UStG.
(2) The shipping costs are listed in the product description under the menu item “free shipping”.
(3) For delivery to Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland duty and import sales tax may apply and are payable to the customs authority by the customer upon receipt of the shipment. These charges are in addition to the purchase price and the shipping and can not be influenced by the provider.
(4) Payment methods
- a) If the Purchaser “Bank Transfer” chosen as the payment method, the customer is notified the bank account of the supplier by e-mail. Remittances from abroad accepted the provider only as free of charge payments in euro.
- b) the Purchaser “PayPal” as your payment option has selected, the purchaser will receive information provider for a PayPal account by e-mail and can cause the payment there.
- c) If the Purchaser “Cash” is selected as payment method, it can pick up the goods at the office of the provider.
(5) a payment period of 10 days from receipt of the confirmation of contract applies to payment orders. The bidder desired goods back for the duration of the payment period for the purchaser. It is up to the purchaser to effect its payment in time so that it is received by the supplier within. The provider reserves the right to rescind the purchase contract and sell the goods elsewhere if payment is not received by the deadline. An incoming payment for the resignation of the customer will be refunded to the customer.
- 4 – Shipping, delivery times
(1) The provider delivers the goods to be delivered within five working days from receipt of full payment to the shipping company, unless something else is written to the display.
(2) Unless indicated otherwise in the item description, the shipping company for delivery from the delivery required by the vendor about 2 working days within Germany and – depending on the distance – up to 9 working days to other countries.
(3) If the delivery to the purchaser fails because the buyer has the delivery address is incorrect or incomplete, made a renewed attempt to deliver only when the customer takes over the cost of shipping the item back. The new dispatch correspond to the agreed upon at the shipping costs. The provider is to inform the purchaser of the necessary cost of re-delivery by e-mail. A new shipment takes place only after payment of these costs.
(4) If the customer has chosen as the payment method cash payment, the goods will not be dispatched. Instead, the customer can pick up the goods after five business days after the date of the order at the registered office of the provider.
- 5 Return costs when exercising a right of withdrawal
The cost of returning the item (s) must be worn in case of exercise of a legal right to retract distance selling of you.
- 6 Jurisdiction / Severability Clause
- The contractual relationship the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. If the customer is a consumer remain unaffected existing under the laws of the country of residence of the customer in favor of the consumer’s existing legal rules and rights of this agreement. The application of the CISG is excluded for all contracts.
- The exclusive venue for any disputes arising from this contract is our place of business where the customer is a merchant according to the commercial or public corporation.
- If any provision of this contract in whole or in part, be invalid or lose their validity later, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
- 7 – Final Provisions
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany, excluding the UN Sales Convention. With consumers permanently residing abroad, however, is the German law does not apply to the extent that national law contains provisions of the consumer, of which at the expense of the consumer can not be derogated from by contract.
(3) If prove any provision of these Terms and Conditions be invalid or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
(4) All items are created by your own ideas and designs and thus may not be copied.
(5) All photos and text are protected by copyright.